azadsani Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 I am having a problem creating Audience using AD groups , when I creat a rule for audience using 'member of' Operator and point to an AD group it does not work. after compiling the audience it does not pick on members of the group and shows as zero members. if I create sharepoint group and add users to it ,I can target web parts directly to those groups , but I want to get audiences working. If I use property with '= or contains' operator it works , I think its somthing to do with AD groups which it audience setting does'nt like, has any body come accross same problem ?
jamesb Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 Have you added the AD groups to the SharePoint install by going to People and Groups, new, and importing them there?
azadsani Posted July 28, 2009 Author Posted July 28, 2009 Sorry jamesb been away for few days, thanks for your replay Yes I have imported AD groups in to sharepoint install , they work very well apart from in audiences
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now