andy_d Posted July 10, 2009 Posted July 10, 2009 welcome to mrpatelict This site provides free resources to ICT teachers. Feel free to download, adapt and use whatever you want from this site This was made by our head of ICT, it's still very much work in progress, but thought I'd post the link on here anyway.
EduTech Posted July 10, 2009 Posted July 10, 2009 Free Tools & Software for Teaching ICT resources for Schools Qualifications is spelt wrong Thanks though, I'll take a look through.. might come in useful for our ICT Dept
andy_d Posted July 10, 2009 Author Posted July 10, 2009 hehe, yes, I'd spotted one or two typos I shall send him an e-mail to let him know Think he's got a lot more stuff ready to add soon, so keep an eye out for changes
EduTech Posted July 10, 2009 Posted July 10, 2009 yeah sure! i'll keep a look out who knows what may come in useful
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now