pooley Posted July 10, 2009 Posted July 10, 2009 As per title. Can I get a couple of quotes for 6 x 15" Laptops. Must be core 2 duo with 2gig ram+, be downgradable to XP pro and have 3 years warrenty. TIA Si
Haptic Posted July 10, 2009 Posted July 10, 2009 As per title. Can I get a couple of quotes for 6 x 15" Laptops. Must be core 2 duo with 2gig ram+, be downgradable to XP pro and have 3 years warrenty. TIA Si Hiya Pooley, Would love to quote on this for you, could you pm me your details and and brand prefrence or models you like the look of:cool:
EduTech Posted July 10, 2009 Posted July 10, 2009 Speak to Mandy at WestWood.. she has some cracking deals at the moment! James. 1
acer-man Posted July 10, 2009 Posted July 10, 2009 As per title. Can I get a couple of quotes for 6 x 15" Laptops. Must be core 2 duo with 2gig ram+, be downgradable to XP pro and have 3 years warrenty. TIA Si If you would PM me your details I would like to send you a quote for the laptops as we have some good deals at the moment. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now