Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

Would like a small quote for 2 laptops as general business machines for Primary School Administration.

 

Minimum spec:

 

2.4GHz Intel C2D or AMD Athlon/Turion

2GB RAM

15" TFT

Wireless g/draft-n

Windows XP Pro (Vista Business Downgrade ...)

1 yr hardware warranty

 

optional extras for both/either:

 

3yr hardware warranty

laptop bag

 

I have a pot of gold and will upgrade as much as possible till I max it out.

 

Current best offer under consideration are Dell Vostro 1520 or 1720 ...

but less of the unneccessary bits with a bump in core tech/speed would be ideal

 

Thanks a lot,

 

Luke T

Posted

I'm sure Simon at CPLTD would be able to find you something to match the above :) i'm sure he will be along in the morning.

 

AcerMan and WstoreDan have some great offers on at the moment too, so might be worth catching them.. least you have your 3 quotes

 

:)

  • Thanks 2
Posted

Give Simon a buzz.

 

He is good for things like this. Myself i am lazy, i dont find a particular model i want. I give Simon a rough spec, price and make and he comes back with a price.

 

Nice and honest the people as well....

 

Good guy and good company.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Hi All,

 

Would like a small quote for 2 laptops as general business machines for Primary School Administration.

 

Minimum spec:

 

2.4GHz Intel C2D or AMD Athlon/Turion

2GB RAM

15" TFT

Wireless g/draft-n

Windows XP Pro (Vista Business Downgrade ...)

1 yr hardware warranty

 

optional extras for both/either:

 

3yr hardware warranty

laptop bag

 

I have a pot of gold and will upgrade as much as possible till I max it out.

 

Current best offer under consideration are Dell Vostro 1520 or 1720 ...

but less of the unneccessary bits with a bump in core tech/speed would be ideal

 

Thanks a lot,

 

Luke T

 

Hi Luke,

 

If you send me your details I'll start on a quote for you straight away,:cool:

Posted
Hi All,

 

Would like a small quote for 2 laptops as general business machines for Primary School Administration.

 

Minimum spec:

 

2.4GHz Intel C2D or AMD Athlon/Turion

2GB RAM

15" TFT

Wireless g/draft-n

Windows XP Pro (Vista Business Downgrade ...)

1 yr hardware warranty

 

optional extras for both/either:

 

3yr hardware warranty

laptop bag

 

I have a pot of gold and will upgrade as much as possible till I max it out.

 

Current best offer under consideration are Dell Vostro 1520 or 1720 ...

but less of the unneccessary bits with a bump in core tech/speed would be ideal

 

Thanks a lot,

 

Luke T

 

Hi Luke

 

PM me your details and I will send you a quote.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...