Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am having considerable difficulty getting Google Earth to stary. It always hangs and suggests I delete the cache file\start in Direct X mode. I have done all of this and tried everything as an administrator to see if it is a permissions problem. This fault is occuring on 2 different chipsets, one ATI and one SiS, both suffer identical problems. I know that GE works on the SiS chipset, but it has thrown a hissy fit and does not want to play anymore. Anyone else having problems?
Posted
Mine wont run as a user - just as the admin. I tried opening up permissions and setting a path variable without success.
Posted
Nope, I'm running a 256Mb ATI Radeon chipset (personal machine) without any probs, have also installed it school wide over varying types of graphics chipsets without any issues so far.
Posted
Runs fine on my ATI Radeon 7000! Quite impressive really given the mere 64MB video RAM running 2x 17" Neovo TFT monitors at 1280x10274 each.
Posted
2x 17" Neovo TFT monitors at 1280x10274 each.

 

Wow, that's quite a resolution. Brings new meaning to the term Widescreen... :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...