Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi There,

 

Just uploaded and installed joomla 1.5. Can anyone tell me the default user and password to get in the back end. I thought it was admin & admin? That's not working and I dont have access to the webserver to change the MySql to reset.

 

Would be eternally grateful.

 

Thanks

Posted

From memory it was admin/admin if you used the Edugeek build, otherwise it was whatever you told it during installation.

 

Been a while since I installed it though :)

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...