Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone had the misfortune to try and get the OCR Secure Network Administrator (SNA) tool working through Censornet (or any other authenticating proxy I guess)?

 

After much cursing yesterday had to give up and rejig the network to cut out the Censornet box. SNA will happily ask me for the proxy IP and username/password but then seems to just either ignore the fact that I've told it or forget instantly. Helpfully, OCR have no telephone support for the etesting that I can find, only an email address, which isn't much help when everything falls over at the last second!

 

Have the OCR site totally whitelisted and the PC that it's installed on is allowed access to all protocols, not just web. I assume it's only using basic HTTPS anyway, but...

 

Argh!

 

(Almost a FFS! but not quite)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...