Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would anyone happen to have the geog.1 OXBOX cd-roms that they are able to ISO up and email to me please?

 

I have chased OXFORD press around and round trying to get a replacement disc but to no avail. I get sent to our sales rep who then sends me back to support who then send me back to our sales rep and I've reached the stage now where I give up!

 

Thanks in advance,

ECT

  • 1 year later...
Posted

I know this is going a few years back now, and that's probably why, but this is completely different from my experience of their tech support. Lost a disc and a manual and they replaced the entire product on gratis, meaning I got a nice new shiny box. Might have been that they read your post and changed their policy :) but go back and chase them up on their number...

01865 353 374

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...