Dom_ Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 Just wondering if there's a limit on the number of access points the zone director 1000 can control. We currently have 6, and we're getting a quote for a license upgrade and a few more AP's, I just want to know how many I can have in total! Cheers, Dom
apeo Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 Have a look here: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/32585-ruckus-controller-licence-query-question.html 1
Haptic Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 (edited) Just wondering if there's a limit on the number of access points the zone director 1000 can control. We currently have 6, and we're getting a quote for a license upgrade and a few more AP's, I just want to know how many I can have in total! Cheers, Dom Which model Zone Director do you i.e ZD1006 ,ZD1012,ZD1025,ZD1050 basically the last numbers mean the amount of accesss points that can be controlled by the unit i.e ZD1006 6 access points ect You can however upgrade the Licience on a ZD1006 to a ZD1012, Hope that helps if not give me a shout for more info:cool: Edited June 19, 2009 by Haptic 1
Haptic Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 Just wondering if there's a limit on the number of access points the zone director 1000 can control. We currently have 6, and we're getting a quote for a license upgrade and a few more AP's, I just want to know how many I can have in total! Cheers, Dom Be sure to pm me your details if you would like a competitive quotation , remember CP is all about making you savings not shavings!
Dom_ Posted July 28, 2009 Author Posted July 28, 2009 Does anyone who's purchased a license upgrade before know how long it takes...?
john Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 I wouldn't expect that long myself as its just a serial number, but having not purchased one myself I wouldn't know for sure. 1
Haptic Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 Does anyone who's purchased a license upgrade before know how long it takes...? Just about to email it over to you now fella:cool: sorry for any delay 1
MarkPower Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 Does anyone who's purchased a license upgrade before know how long it takes...? Dom the licence upgrade can be through once an order is placed between 7 and 14 days, however in the new version 8 Ruckus can be informed and they will activate the 30 day eval license enabling you to start pluggin in the access points from the day they are delivered, then you just input the new license code once it is processed by Ruckus and sent to you. Cheers Mark 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now