Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I get my teachers to mainly use JoomlaFCK when they are simply creating articles and uploading single images.

 

I use JCE to insert videos but I've found it too much for beginers/inconsitant across browsers and the author thinks we've all got 2000x2000 displays and makes dialog boxes appropriately sized :)

 

But it does everything you'd want it too (if you buy the extensions that is :) )

 

regards

 

Simon

  • Thanks 1
Posted
I only need to edit a template - i think. So KCE it is then I suppose, is it a freebie, if so any chance of a link please I tried to Google it but that only seemed to bring up a Journal of Science!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...