Bluetooth Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 Hello! Firstly a little about myself. I am 24 years old, i have been in the educational ict support business for the last 3 years. I started out as a trainee ict technician and was soon promoted to a full technician (6 months). From there i spent a further 8 months advancing my knowledge with an aim to become a network manager. Since then i have been working for 7 Primary Schools and 1 high school offering ICT support and managing all the primary schools needs myself. I am a well educated hands on and client facing IT Technician with over 3 years experience within the educational sector. Experiences include price gathering, procuring, implementation, configuration, training, technical support, repairs, warranty issues, server maintenance/monitoring, Server installation/configuration and server repair. I am looking for a new challenge and i am willing to take on anything that is thrown at me, i am a very outgoing gentlemen and am very good with people, i can work well alone or in a team and can provide superb references and a CV on request. Preferably i would like to work in a high school as a NM however i am willing to take a look at anything that people are willing to offer, if you think i can meet youre requirements then please get in touch. If you would like to apporach me then please PM me with your email and i will forward on the required bits.
mossj Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 I have to wonder if people have any luck with these? as I thought the main idea of this forum section was to share job opportunities and offer advice... Not a pm me if you have/see anything going type thing.
Bluetooth Posted June 1, 2009 Author Posted June 1, 2009 As much as i love your question to spur a debate on the reason for this forum, i didnt wish people to pm me with whatever they saw i actually wanted any companies/people interested in hiring a strong client facing NM/ICT Tech could contact me, but hey, thanks for jacking my thread =-)
matt40k Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 Are you willing to move? Do you mind driving around the county?
jamesb Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 As much as i love your question to spur a debate on the reason for this forum, i didnt wish people to pm me with whatever they saw i actually wanted any companies/people interested in hiring a strong client facing NM/ICT Tech could contact me, but hey, thanks for jacking my thread =-) I take it you've already posted your CV on various job sites around, and had a look at your local opportunities? You're much more likely to get a job if you apply for it, or have a (good) agency do so on your behalf than if you just put your CV up on a forum.
Haptic Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 I would have thought this forum to be a great addition for marketing yourself especially as you are in direct communication with possible employers:cool:
jamesb Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 I would have thought this forum to be a great addition for marketing yourself especially as you are in direct communication with possible employers:cool: The key word there being addition. Any avenue is good, but I wouldn't think a forum post should be the only method being used.
SpecialAgent Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 I take it you've already posted your CV on various job sites around, and had a look at your local opportunities? You're much more likely to get a job if you apply for it, or have a (good) agency do so on your behalf than if you just put your CV up on a forum. Ahem, if I may be so bold, I am willing to step into the shoes of a (good) agency [email protected] Ta!
Bluetooth Posted June 2, 2009 Author Posted June 2, 2009 i would certainly say that this little venture has certainly gained me some interest. As per your questions. Yes i COULD move but it would depend on how far but i would love the chance to drive around the country, i enjoy driving, when the roads are clear =-) Yes i am cultivating many oppertunities from different sites (As mr Spock would say =-)) SpecialAgent, "You have mail". Thanks again all, if any more details are required or you want a more private conversation, please feel free to PM me. Blue
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now