Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Its me again having problems with disc space as my disc is starting to fill up again.

I have found these

var/log/squid-ntlm/store.log 5.2GB

squid/cache 18.1 GB

 

Please can someone adives me if/how these can be deleted or reduced

 

any advice gratefully received

Posted (edited)

I've never used Squid but I'd imagine you could delete the contents of the cache folder.

 

Longer term though you'll need to find the config for the cache and tell it to keep less in there.

 

If I remember correctly it's not too good to have a massive cache either.

Edited by mrforgetful
Posted

I once had my ISA cache set at 50Gb...

 

Now I have it switched off otherwise people get the wrong webpage when browsing, random pictures showing up and all sorts of weird problems.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...