Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've just installed Joomla to a web host and it has gone through very well. However when attempting to put in the admin password I set up it wont let me.

 

I've done this 4 times now just in case I had made a mistake and it is definately telling me the 'Username and Password do not match'.

 

Not sure what I can do - any advice welcome and appreciated,

 

GJE

Posted

Never mind - all sorted now. Not sure why it wasn't working but I ran an SQL command on the database which I found on a website

 

All working now.

 

GJE

Posted
Never mind - all sorted now. Not sure why it wasn't working but I ran an SQL command on the database which I found on a website

 

That really scares me. If I told you to run "DROP " and append your database name, would you do that?

 

A little knowledge and a little more power is such a dangerous thing.

Posted
That really scares me. If I told you to run "DROP " and append your database name, would you do that?

 

A little knowledge and a little more power is such a dangerous thing.

 

LOL - yes I agree. Still it worked and it was only for testing.

 

GJE

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...