Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Turn IT On! Complete ICT support for Primary Schools

 

According to their website they support "over 200 primary schools in the south of England". I've not come across them before, but I have an interview on Monday at which one of their consultants will be on the panel, so I'm curious to hear about anyone's experience with them.

 

(There is nothing on the job spec about working with them as a contracted support supplier, so I suspect their guy may simply be there to provide a technical head on the interview. I've done the same thing in the past with schools we've helped out, so I understand where the school is coming from.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...