cookie_monster Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 BBC NEWS | Technology | Giant leap looms for mobile bugs
sidewinder Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 No. But then I dont suppose theres much to infect on an old K800i The article is obviously alarmist, and by doing things such as not having bluetooth permanently switched on, and not opening messages from strange numbers/names you're going to be fairly safe IMO. Though Im still glad I havent got a minature computer in my pocket to worry about. Well I have, but Im glad its not very advanced
CHR1S Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 How many people have had a Windows Mobile/CE virus or have even heard of anyone having one?
cookie_monster Posted April 23, 2009 Author Posted April 23, 2009 I have a couple of friends who had issues with a worm that affected symbian devices but that's about it. I think it's coming once phones become an all in one phone credit card and it's worth the bad guys time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now