Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, have had a good look through all the threads and have spent a couple of days racking my brains but am having trouble with greybox images and enlarging images. The site is well on its way, but I cant seem to be able to insert the greybox and images that enlarge when you click them, does it need to be done via HTML? I have tried allsorts and they now no longer work, so any help would be great!

Thanks!

 

Only other issue is that the alternative text on the logo still reads 'Axe rescheek -1st November Joomlaxe Templates'

 

Cheers

Posted

 

Only other issue is that the alternative text on the logo still reads 'Axe rescheek -1st November Joomlaxe Templates'

 

To change that, I think (I used the older template) you have to edit index.php (can supply its location if needed) and then edit the alt text of the logo.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...