Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, so I use Joomla for my football teams website - and it's been absolutely spot on! :)

 

Thing is it's getting close to the end of the season and I want to archive (not delete) all this seasons articles, so they can be accessed in later years.

 

We have articles for the league table, stats, fixtures and results, match reports etc etc and I want the easiest way to put them in a 2008/2009 season archive, so I can start a fresh next year.

 

Any thoughts?

Posted

In joomla 1.5.x you just select articles and archive them, its in article manager on the menu at the top.

 

You can link to archives. Create a new link select type: Article then Choose article archive list.

 

I think you can do this is Joomla 1.0.X aswell but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...