Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ive got the latest version up and running using the new template and for some reason when I create an article with bullet points in when i publish the article it does not show the bullet points.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have followed that thread and changed the template.css file for my active template.

 

Changed ul to

 

 

ul {

list-style-type: disc;

}

 

and added

 

ul.menu {

list-style: none;

}

 

 

But I still dont see the bullet points in article.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...