speckytecky Posted March 23, 2009 Posted March 23, 2009 Working on some new Fujitsu Siemens PC's I'm being asked by teachers to put software on which will allow them to run DVD's from the DVD drives. The drives run software OK but will not replay say a DVD film. I have tried both AVS DVD Player and VLC Free but neither fix the problem. I'm wondering if these players require Internet access to run and if there is a filter preventing this access. Anyone else come across this problem and if so how did you resolve it please.
ICT_GUY Posted March 23, 2009 Posted March 23, 2009 I have had this happen a lot lately. I cured it by installing the Klite codec pack. 1
RabbieBurns Posted March 23, 2009 Posted March 23, 2009 I always install the k-lite codec pack just in case theres some quirk with missing codecs. http://www.free-codecs.com/K_lite_codec_pack_download.htm 2
speckytecky Posted March 24, 2009 Author Posted March 24, 2009 I always install the k-lite codec pack just in case theres some quirk with missing codecs. Free-Codecs.com : Download K-Lite Codec Pack 4.7.0 FULL, K-Lite Codec Pack 4.7.0 STANDARD, K-Lite Codec Pack 4.7.0 BASIC : K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools May be a bit of a muppet question - I hope not but where does this pack install to - is it something I download and it auto installs or is there a need to direct it to a directory.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now