Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Working on some new Fujitsu Siemens PC's I'm being asked by teachers to put software on which will allow them to run DVD's from the DVD drives. The drives run software OK but will not replay say a DVD film. I have tried both AVS DVD Player and VLC Free but neither fix the problem. I'm wondering if these players require Internet access to run and if there is a filter preventing this access. Anyone else come across this problem and if so how did you resolve it please.
Posted

 

May be a bit of a muppet question - I hope not but where does this pack install to - is it something I download and it auto installs or is there a need to direct it to a directory.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...