Busybub Posted March 17, 2009 Posted March 17, 2009 A minor point, but I don't suppose anybody knows of a way to prevent the XP login box from being dragged around the screen? Our seniors have an irritating habit of hiding it away into the corner which causes unnecessary fuss for the primary classes that follow
JJonas Posted March 17, 2009 Posted March 17, 2009 if the screen saver activates isnt the position of the login box reset to the middle of the screen
Busybub Posted March 17, 2009 Author Posted March 17, 2009 They're normally already in there before it has a chance to kick in...
Busybub Posted March 17, 2009 Author Posted March 17, 2009 Could do but it would have to be lowered to such a point that it would be more of an annoyance than the seniors fiddling with the login box!
JJonas Posted March 17, 2009 Posted March 17, 2009 Could do but it would have to be lowered to such a point that it would be more of an annoyance than the seniors fiddling with the login box! on my systems I have my .default screensaver set to come on after a minute my students have their own screensaver time defined in their own profiles
plexer Posted March 18, 2009 Posted March 18, 2009 I think the only way you could do it is with a custom gina. Pgina may be able to do it but I'm not sure and on just checking the site looks like the lead dev quit last september. Ben
Michael Posted March 18, 2009 Posted March 18, 2009 A custom gina would do it, as I know for a fact I cannot move the RM CC3 logon window.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now