Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We are using Google CSE - specifying a list of sites that we allow. Now we want to use something similar for Google Images. I know nothing exists directly from Google at the minute, but I was wondering if anybody had come across a PHP script that can do this?

 

I have found a few that search Google images and display them in your own web page but I am still yet to find a one that only searches our allowed sites.

 

Anybody think this is possible? Or is it a case of waiting for Google to add features to CSE?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...