Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I've created two mailing lists for Shutdownertron. I strongly suggest you subscribe to shutdownertron-announce (where announcements will probably appear before they do here), and if you're after me in a hurry there is shutdownertron-users for general use.

 

List: shutdownertron-announce

Type: fully moderated

Archives: http://powdarrmonkey.net/pipermail/shutdownertron-announce/

Subscribe: email [email protected]

 

List: shutdownertron-users

Type: public

Archives: http://powdarrmonkey.net/pipermail/shutdownertron-users/

Subscribe: email [email protected]

 

You can also see the list overviews at http://powdarrmonkey.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ (note: there are no www in any of those addresses; I might get round to fixing that at some point).

 

Subscribing to -announce will also give me some measure of how widely Shutdownertron is being deployed, so I'd appreciate it even if you take no notice of the announcements. It will be very low volume, so no danger of you being spammed to death :)

Edited by powdarrmonkey

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...