Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

we use mandatory profiles without any issue till now

I deleted a child who left from the system

now all the student click my documents get a .........\year00\00user3

is not available.

the home folder is there under my computer

I have checked group policy

I have run the gp modeling wizard which showes correct path

I have run at client gpupdate /force

I have also run the gpresults which show correct path for folder redirection

 

yest its still not right.

 

On a test user i created a blank profile it works as soon as i made that profile mandatory seams to stop

 

Any ideas?

Posted

Might be related. SP3 changes fdeploy.dll which mucks about with redirection.

 

If you restore SP3 fdeploy.dll with SP2 fdeploy.dll might help.

 

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...