Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have emails coming out of nagios using postfix into a pop3 account so I can then use the pop3 polling of my little helpdesk to add them as requests but I get multiple alerts everytime a host/service that is down is polled I guess.

 

I want to get one email that's turned into a request when a host or service is down.

 

Any thoughts?

 

Ben

Posted
In the config files, you will have set notification intervals. I believe this is how often the system is told to email the address when there is something to report.
Posted

According to the help in Groundwork setting the notification interval to 0 means only one notification will be sent out per state change.

 

Ben

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...