Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
What is the best education resource you have seen available on the market?

 

What in your opinion has been the biggest white elephant used in schools?

 

God I would like to answer those if I may.

 

Best education resource I would say are the pupils & as for the biggest white elephant - well thats ICT !!

Too much emphasis is put on ICT in my opinion in schools. A computer will NEVER be able to replace a good teacher.

 

There had my 2 pennies worth.

Posted
Too much emphasis is put on ICT in my opinion in schools.

 

Here! Here! Bring back the blackboard, that's what I say! Then the teachers'll have a solid eraser to throw at the little darlings. And it makes a good musical instrument to boot (finger nails). :eek:

Posted
Here! Here! Bring back the blackboard, that's what I say!

 

Surely you mean 'chalkboard' *ducks*

 

I'll just sit here and smell my 'dry wipe board' pens instead :rolleyes:

Posted

Serious Question :p

 

Did you have any idea that Edugeek would be so popular when you first dipped your toes in? :tinfoil3:

And

After coming this far, what would you like to see for the forum in the next few years?

  • Thanks 1
Posted
:focus: So any more actual questions? :)

 

How do you envision eduGeek's expansion internationally?

Where do you see the eduGeek community in 3.5 years, 7 years, . . . .?

What function will we play in education, both at the frontline and in terms of (inter)national policy....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...