steve Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 We are having an issue accessing a website through our smoothwall box (We can get access from same client when bypassing the smoothwall box) Website http://shuspace.shu.ac.uk We can get onto the website but when our student teachers try and login via the button, it just hangs. I've put in an exception for shuspace.shu.ac.uk and nothing shows as blocked on the real time logs. On the website it advises to turn off TLS 1.0, which I have. Can some kind sole(s) try it via their smoothie and let me know if they can get to the login page?
powdarrmonkey Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 I'm at home, and I see the site but can't get past the login button. FTR, I'm proxying through my own box in Berkshire, on a clean connection, with Debian and Iceweasel (rebranded Firefox). 1
tom_newton Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 I can get to the bit that needs a password ok... anything interesting in the logs?
tom_newton Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 edit: just for "fun" put the site in "do not authenticate" (guardian/auth/settings) - will only apply if you are using certain types of auth - and also "do not cache" (somewhere in guardian/web proxy)
kmount Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 It took about 15 redirect connection attempts but I've finally got the login screen at home! - Something seems a bit iffy! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now