Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Doesn't matter if the mobo's dead, screen's knackered, keys have fell off etc - I'm just after the lower casing - the part underneath the top surface of keyboard etc. Having a scout round on ebay but if anyone's got one that's waiting to go in the bin I'd happily pay P+P or collect in the Derby area. Have a few other dead items I could trade if it turns out we need each others spares...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...