pooley Posted January 5, 2009 Posted January 5, 2009 Any script kiddies out there that can point me in the right direction? I'm after a script I can push to teachers machines to check if a specific application, in this case outlook.exe, is running. If not i'd like it to start/run the app. Any suggestions ?
kmount Posted January 5, 2009 Posted January 5, 2009 I think pslist will help detect, and psexec will help start it! I'll look at a script if you want ...
mattx Posted January 5, 2009 Posted January 5, 2009 AutoIT: If ProcessExists("outlook.exe") Then MsgBox(0, "Example", "Notepad is running.") EndIf
powdarrmonkey Posted January 5, 2009 Posted January 5, 2009 AutoIT: If ProcessExists("outlook.exe") Then MsgBox(0, "Example", "Notepad is running.") EndIf Anyone else spot the deliberate red herring?
mattx Posted January 5, 2009 Posted January 5, 2009 Anyone else spot the deliberate red herring? Errrr, Errrrr, Errrrrrrrr - isn't notepad the base for outlook ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now