Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I created our schools website 3 years ago with joomla 1.0

 

I'm now looking to rebuild it from scratch with joomla 1.5

 

While I know I could use the excellent edugeek template, I'd like to try and build the site from scratch - I've not got much else to do this xmas.

 

So far I've tried the following extensions:

 

AllVideos by JoomlaWorks

 

ChronoForms

 

Plugin Googlemaps

 

Attachments for content articles

 

Extra Vote

 

Which extensions do you use and would recommend for our new site?

(These must be free for non-commercial sites)

 

I'm looking for a decent gallery, a calendar solution and anything else that you can recommend.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...