vote-for-pedro Posted December 15, 2008 Posted December 15, 2008 Hi all hopefully someone can help me with this one. Ive just bought one of these LINK second hand from ebay. Problem is that the password has been left on so I cant set it up again. Of course the seller is a fat lot of good as he dosent know what the password is. Does anyone know what the default password might be or can any one directme in to the right place that tells me how to re-flash it? I cant find any info on this client. I need a user manual really (would be a good start) but the website says I need to login for the 'free' downloads!? But they are free?!?!?
vote-for-pedro Posted December 15, 2008 Author Posted December 15, 2008 If anyone has one of these can they maybe email me the usermanual if its a PDF.. Thanks
OutToLunch Posted December 15, 2008 Posted December 15, 2008 Does it not have a normal CMOS reset jumper lurking under the hood somewhere? You ought to be able to find it with a bit of poking about...
vote-for-pedro Posted December 15, 2008 Author Posted December 15, 2008 not as far as i can see i will have another play with it tonight. I've removed the ram and compact flash card but there is nothing lurking below them.
vote-for-pedro Posted December 15, 2008 Author Posted December 15, 2008 (edited) I've taken it apart and removed the cmos battery, and reset everyhting back to defaults. But now i've realised that its a system password in the thinspace software. Is it possible to wipe the compact flash card and reinstall CE 6.0 and linux embedded again? Thanks Edited December 15, 2008 by vote-for-pedro
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now