Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Mrs is looking to hook the Xbox up via HDMI so I'm on the look out for the Audio adaptor that plugs into the AV socket, it normally comes with the elite version of the console or with the MS branded HDMI lead.

 

Does anybody have an Elite with this sitting in the box doing nothing?

 

Thanks

Posted
Is the RCA side still digital, or is it an analogue stereo out? (I know squat about Xboxes) I do know of a cheap optical to copper digital converter, but the info is at work.
Posted

It plugs into the Xbox AV port and gives you digital audio outs

 

Its the bit to the right of the HDMI cable

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5y/pa.107188.1.jpg

Posted

Cheers Kim,

 

I know you can get them on the bay but I was being tight (remember is mainly for the mrs:p) I'm sure there are loads of people with elite's not using them. For £25 you can get the offical MS pack with a HDMI cable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...