brahma Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 Hello all. I am sure I read somwhere on here that you can install Workgroup Manager on a client PC in order to manage macs. Am I right or have I got that wrong? If I am right, can you tell me where I can download the software? I thought it might be on the OS X Server CD but the previous IT Manager at my school has lost the CD!! Do you guys have any tips on using Worgroup Manager? Cheers,
FN-GM Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 im pretty sure its on the second CD with OS X server.
JonahIJ Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 Apple - Downloads - Application Updates - Server Admin Tools 10.5.5 Latest version I believe to manage workgroup manager etc, from a client mac. 1
brahma Posted December 3, 2008 Author Posted December 3, 2008 Have downloaded the Admin Tools. Thanks JonahIJ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now