Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hiya looking on the http://www.acer.com/aspireone/ noticed they are now producing the Aspire One with in built 3G, I`m really interested in this but looking round the shops none of them I have seen say anything about having inbuilt 3G I`v checked Tesco Online, ShopAcer, Laptops direct, none of them say anything about in built 3G. The site said it is available now, and looks as if you cannot order straight from Acer.

 

anyone got any more info on this?

Posted
AFAIK Acer are about to release some more models - in particular the white and pink ones - so maybe these will appear at the same time?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...