Mandy Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 We have ordered in 1000 of the new 550 notebook SKU detailed below and have them IN STOCK:- FU409EA / HEWSUB33 – Celeron 550,15.4 WXGA BV display, 1024MB DDR RAM,160GB HDD, DVD+/-RW, 56K Modem,802.11b/g,6C Batt, VHB32 OF07 RDY,1 year wrnty at a cost of £269!! With FREE DELIVERY http://www.play247.gr/images/Laptops/hp_550_thumb.jpg These are HP's lowest priced notebooks! Please move quickly, as this stock is not going to last! Any questions, give me a call
tech_guy Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 Hi, What OS is on them? Thanks. Is it 32bit VHBasic?
dgsmith Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 Hi, What OS is on them? Thanks. Is it 32bit VHBasic? It mentions "VHB32 OF07 RDY", so I guess Vista Home Basic 32bit with Office 2007. I don't touch celeron processors myself, but for someone wanting a new budget laptop, sounds ok.
Michael Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 Intel Celeron's aren't too bad really. I recently bought/installed a new dual core celeron for a customer and it was quite fast bearing in mind I paid £28 for it.
Mandy Posted November 28, 2008 Author Posted November 28, 2008 It is indeed! Great for Education, where you can upgrade with a site license agreement
plexer Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 "VHB32 OF07 RDY", so I guess Vista Home Basic 32bit with Office 2007 I believe that means it is office 2007 ready not that it is uncluded allthough you seem to get 30 day trial of it installed these days. Ben
john Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 I believe that means it is office 2007 ready not that it is uncluded allthough you seem to get 30 day trial of it installed these days. Ben Correct, that means its got the evaluation of it on and you just need to buy a media-less licence kit for it to be fully licensed
Michael Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 £28? I'll have ten! Search for Intel Celeron E1200 Dual Core
mattx Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 First line put me off: Celeron 550 'nuff said.
mattx Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 It'll be okay if you stick xubuntu on it! Maybe, but Celeron's are :censored:hit - its on the internet so it must be true: Urban Dictionary: celeron
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now