mleighton Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 I am increasingly aware of all the work that goes on around the country with schools developing their own Sharepoint learning platforms. In recognition of this, and to give a flavour of the various systems out there, I am in the process of putting together a gallery of Sharepoint systems from schools around the UK, to be published online as a kind of support ‘showcase’. In this way I hope that a number of us can display our systems in our respective schools, and allow others to get in touch for guidance/advice. Hopefully this may help us all to stop spending quite so many hours working in isolation on the same issues. Therefore if you have a SharePoint site and would be prepared to have your site featured in the gallery, get in touch via the site www.the-kraal.com
EduTech Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 Cracking idea, i do think there is already a website that has a list of sharepoint sites but i belive most of these are over the US. James.
Sylv3r Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 I purchased the e-Book a month or so ago, I haven't really had time to digest it yet, but its on my list to do when its quiet!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now