Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Howdy,

 

Who knows how to get to terminal session or prompt before the minibook loads up into the log in screen with Xandros.

 

I've got 100+ kids with minibooks who are changing the password and then forgetting them...how can I reset password without wiping the minibook and starting again...using terminal i can sudo passwd user

 

Ta

Posted
Thanks guys, I found that italian instruction one...works a treat...just gonna try FN-GM's one as it's a little bit shorter (and easier to remember!!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...