Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I don't know if anyone is interested but I have developed a small program to integrate CMIS with Easytrace.

 

Currently it gets all student and staff accounts from the CMIS sql database then checks if these exist as customers in the the Easytrace database using the Easytrace API, if the accounts don't exist it will create an a new Customer record in Easytrace.

 

Next on the list for this application is to make Free School Meals updating automatic from CMIS to Easytrace.

 

I will be releasing this as open source, probably under the GPL or MIT license.

 

The code is written in C#

 

Regards

 

Budgester

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I've left the school I wrote it for, but I know they are still using it and have not made any changes to the code.

 

All it does is read data from the CMIS sql server, then use the Easytrace API to enter the data, it matches users on the StudentID.

 

The code is all there and freely available.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...