dezt Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 We have a site that gets it's internet connection through us, I was wondering if it was possible for us to connect to their site when they have problems to troubleshoot rather than have to go down to them. I wondered how other high schools do this to connect to their feeder schools or is it something that only the westfield center can do? What software do you use if it is possible? What settings do I need to know?
Dos_Box Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 CLEO is a flat network. If you are on a CLEO IP and so are they, you can RDP into a client. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now