Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

It seems everybody enjoyed themselves at the EduGeek Conference North 2006. We know that many more people would have liked to be there and we are now working on ways for those of you who could not attend to catch up on the events.

 

If you were able to attend, we would love you to write some reviews, send in any pictures, talk about your highlights, give thanks for the prize that you won or even just say how complicated that water cooler was! :lol:

 

Basically, if you have any comments, pics, articles for us... please get them to me so that I can collate them into something sensible. :lol: Get the stuff to me by PM or email edugeekATrm-charltonDOTnet

Posted

Nudge

 

I know that you must all love the way I write the newsletters (with help from Daz) but I'm sure that somebody can do a better job! Remember, you have no excuse to whinge when the content is cr*p and the spelling and grammar make no sense if you haven't made a contribution! ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...