Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I used to have a leather (or fake leather) portfolio case thingy that holds some paper and pens and the likes.

 

Does anyone have one lying around they don't need or even one they would like to sell?

Posted

I got a freebie swiss army job from an event I went to a couple of weeks ago. Won't ever use it so you're welcome- let me know where & I'll get it mailed up to you when I get a chance.

 

Tim :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...