Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I would like to configure the out of office assistant so it only send a reply if a message was sent directly to me. I don’t want it to send a reply out when it has been sent in a mailing group.

How do i do it please?

Thanks

Posted

I don't know

I don't care

YOU ARE GOING TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

 

Goodness me, I'm so sorry, don't know what came over me:embarassed::getmecoat:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...