ozzy Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 I'm about to switch dhcp from the old server to our new one (the server 0nly runs dhcp), I've created the address pool added the reservations and the scope options (router and DNS) and tested it, the plan is to switch everything off around the site the restart the servers, switches, ect. am I missing anything here, or do any of you have advice for me. This will be the first time I've done this:o Thanks in advance, Ozzy
pooley Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 If your just moving it from 1 server to another there is an easier way How to move a DHCP database from a computer that is running Windows NT Server 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows Server 2003 to a computer that is running Windows Server 2003
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now