Oops_my_bad Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 At the moment I have web interface setup on our Citrix farm however it is not using HTTPS (just http) How do I enable it to use https instead? Or should I be setting up secure access gateway instead?
Ric_ Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 There's full instructions in the docs but we all know how difficult to read the Citrix docs are. Basically, you just install your certificate and tell IIS to only use HTTPS. Check out How To: Install and Configure Citrix Web Interface 4.6 and Citrix Secure Gateway on the same server (Part 1) and How To: Install and Configure Citrix Web Interface 4.6 and Citrix Secure Gateway on the same server (Part 2) for good guides. 1
cookie_monster Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 I followed those links to install CSG and web interface last week and it was a piece of cake the instructions walk you through the whole process. 1
Oops_my_bad Posted September 22, 2008 Author Posted September 22, 2008 Thanks chaps - Im sure you agree there isnt enough days in the week to read thr full citrix docs
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now