john Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 Ric, I use the 220M and 220K machines and they are both really really good machines, I have used a shuttle in the past, and was not impressed, I thought it felt cheap, but have had no issues with these. But time will tell, just going to put 10 into a primary school next week, will take pics and pos the before and afters.
Ric_ Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 @john: I didn't buy these (inherited from predeccessor) so they may be the most baisc model - very much plastic and tin foil cases - and not a patch on the shuttle. Anyway... this is going off topic. Buy a HP T5125 for £135 - solidly built, no moving parts, minimal heat output, silent and won't break if you bounce them off a kid's head
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now