djdohboy Posted September 10, 2008 Posted September 10, 2008 I'm looking for a good free broaddcast level viewer. Don't ask for much do I? LOL I think a lot of access points on the network are broaddcasting a lot and slowing the network down and I'd like to be able to see a graph of this, anybody now of any good software? Many thanks Dj
SYNACK Posted September 10, 2008 Posted September 10, 2008 Packetyzer is also a nice open source network level packet sniffer which may have an interface that is a little more intuitive for this kind of task. SourceForge.net: Packetyzer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now