SpecialAgent Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 I need an engineer who can do a week's worth of work configuring around 400laptops in Leeds area, loading software I can pay £120 a day ASAP Hours of work 1pm until 9pm [email protected]
imiddleton25 Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 Are thoses hours set in stone Any chance of evening work???
SpecialAgent Posted September 9, 2008 Author Posted September 9, 2008 i'll check about the hours but I am nbot sure they would be as the client has been quite specific
EduTech Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 leeds.. i suppose i could do this just be a matter of staying in a local hotel which is no problem.. Email sent James.
michael2k6 Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 I could only work evenings, and not every but if you're struggling to find someone, i live in Wakefield and can be available. [email protected].
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now