Pickle17 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Hi All Does anyone know how to move assessment data from one Bromcom school to another Bromcom school? I have created my own assessment templates which have been completed but in the CTF transfer the data hasn't come from the previous school to the new school. The templates are the same in both schools. Any suggestions would be grateful.
RootsSchImp Posted September 14 Posted September 14 I think you'd have to export from the old school and import to the new one. If you make the column headings of the import csvs: <assessmenttype>$<term>$<yeargroup>$<subject> then when you go to Modules| Assessment| Manage Data and import them Bromcom will recognise them and you won't have to map them by hand.
Bromcom_Alastair Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Hi Pickle - if you want to drop me a message with your school ID, I can see if I can get someone to help you out? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now