leachim Posted August 24 Posted August 24 Blue screen with attached picture BIOS is set up for UEFI And secure boot But there is something amis Startup repair doesn't work Any help appreciated !
sigma Posted August 25 Posted August 25 I have had success with Option 2 in this link in the past. Specifically the fix commands. https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Error-code-0xc0000098/td-p/9430066
Fazza Posted August 25 Posted August 25 27 minutes ago, sigma said: I have had success with Option 2 in this link in the past. Specifically the fix commands. https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Error-code-0xc0000098/td-p/9430066 I've had to rebuild the BCD on my Desktop PC before and was expecting it to take ages to do it but as soon as you press Enter after entering the command it's done - it literally takes longer to boot to a Windows Installation than it does to run the rebuild itself!
rossibIT Posted August 25 Posted August 25 Is this on an 'older' computer running W11? Has the BIOS been updated on this workstation? I have had an issue with older computers but seems fine after a BIOS update. Regards Ross
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now