UnknownSoundman Posted August 21 Posted August 21 Hi all. Anyone else come across this issue? We have a suite of 28 Mac Mini 2023 M2 models, and we're getting some of them just randomly hanging on the login. Doesn't matter what account you use, even local admin, sometimes they'll just sit there after you put in username/password and refuse to load. I'm removing old user profiles and making sure they're updated to most recent version of Sequoia, but it doesn't yet seem to be making a huge difference. Any advice?
Rogueleeder Posted August 21 Posted August 21 Any reason you aren't on Tahoe? I just got a few M4 models myself and notice the AD Profiles do hang a bit but after about 30 seconds they go through. Are you using the mobile profiles config in your MDM?
UnknownSoundman Posted August 21 Author Posted August 21 Not using Tahoe yet as the version of Sibelius we use isn't guaranteed to work. I wish it was only 30 seconds - left one hanging overnight and it still didn't go through! The main config is done through JAMF, which I don't have access to; however, our IT provider doesn't really "do" Macs so it gets left to me to sort out. I've got local admin access so doing what I can with that!
Rogueleeder Posted August 21 Posted August 21 If they don't do Macs, get them to hand you JAMF access, it will make life a lot easier. https://learn.jamf.com/r/en-US/jamf-school-documentation/Active_Directory_Settings Its the Mobile Accounts here you might need, kind of like the equivalent of converting roaming profiles to local ones in Windows 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now